Tearing up the park, cruising through pow or chilling on the chairlift – it’s all better with the sweet sound of music in your ears.
Most newer helmets now offer audio integration as standard or as an optional upgrade, and in this post we’ll be looking at three of our favorites.
So if you ski or snowboard, and are looking to add some music to your ride, you’ve come to the right place.
Please note all prices are approximate at time of writing, and may have changed by the time you read this.
Helmet on its own £55 – Get it now
- Removable Goggle Lock
- 9 Vents
- Airflow Climate Control
- Snapfit SL2 Ear Pads
- Lightweight In-Mold Construction
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation
Bern Baker Wireless Audio Helmet
Helmet with audio £185 – Get it now
- ABS Shell and EPS hard foam construction
- Bern’s Sink Fit: The helmet settles around your head rather than just sitting on top for a cleaner profile
- Removable winter liner with for added warmth and comfort
- Smooth peak to block out unwanted glare and heavy snow
- Easily adjustable straps with secure chin strap buckle
- Built in ear pads
- Wireless Bluetooth Audio
Cover image via AndersBisgaard
Latest posts by Matt B (see all)
- Five tips for buying cheap ski & snowboard gear - September 10, 2015
- Kona Unit vs Charge Cooker SS: which single speed 29er? - August 10, 2015
- The best audio ski and snowboard helmets 2015 - February 2, 2015