Inflatable SUP manufacturer, Red Paddle Co, has announced an exciting new line of products for 2014.
The company have been producing inflatable stand up paddle boards since 2008, and it’s safe to say that their products are regarded by many (including us!) as the best in the business. They perform brilliantly on the water, they’re convenient, and they’re affordable – what’s not to love?
So what’s new for 2014? Well according to their site, there are seven key features to look out for:
- An updated luggage system
- New 9’4″ Snapper for kids
- New 10’0″ and 10’6″ Venus design for the fairer sex
- New Prime Paddle ranges
- New accessories including – Dry bag and iPad waterproof case
- Improved waterproof phone case
- Windsurf option available on 10’8″ Mega and 12’6″ Explorer
Whilst it’s good to see Red Paddle Co pushing the accessories side of things, the standout products this year are undoubtedly the boards themselves.
Roll on Summer – we can’t wait to give them a try!
For more information check out http://www.redpaddleco.com/
Latest posts by Matt B (see all)
- Five tips for buying cheap ski & snowboard gear - September 10, 2015
- Kona Unit vs Charge Cooker SS: which single speed 29er? - August 10, 2015
- The best audio ski and snowboard helmets 2015 - February 2, 2015